Thursday, June 3, 2010

Violated!



Yesterday was my RL birthday, and I got violated! Well..actually, it was more like my dear Erwin bought me this super sexy amazing gown from Violator as a birthday gift! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it, with something that looks like tentacles coming out of my body in stark contrast with lovely billowy shimmering extensions, it was like formal+fantasy+erotica--I mean, how do you categorize such a gown??? Or is it even a gown??? Whatever it is, I just lurrrved it and wearing it was such a pleasure! Also, to top it off, Erwin and I had a marvellous time too exploring this equally surreal sim at Cadenza with water and light beams everywhere...

The love of my life...





More 'violation'... Smiley









Rhapsody of the White Swan from Violator

Thank you Erwin dear for making my birthday so special! (Although everyday with you is special! MUACHHH)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!