Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Surprise!



I got this surprise gift the other day through Xstreet from my dear Erwin (when he was supposed to be busy at work in RL) and immediately fell in love with the lovely blue shade and simple mini! Oh and it comes with these adorable peep-toe booties too (complete with my favourite buckles and hud)! Thank you Erwin dear! muachh! Also, since I had such great fun at Art Box with my good friend Squishy the last time (which I blogged about here), I thought I would re-visit that 3D gallery just to see if there was any new masterpiece I could 'blend' in with (or destroy, depending on your point of view)! Smiley

Just clowning around...



That felt goooood...



A closer look...



Just lurrve the buckles here (I took another pic of the booties with less lighting in an attempt to make the buckles more prominent)...



Dress: Summer Sky (booties with hud included) from Xstreet--gift from Erwin
Hair: Calla from AY.LinE--June group gift
Earrings: Candy Earrings from LoQ--group gift
Bracelets: June Bracelets from MonS--group gift
Necklace: Bolsena (includes texture hud and earrings not worn here) from Avon + Alpha--free

Location: Art Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!