Thursday, November 25, 2010

Boogie the Night (or Day) Away!


Boogienights-Citron


Thanks to SL, some of the things I was supposed to receive got lost, and one of them was a note from Norman Maroon of FM Shoes to tell me that his new range named R&B Boogienights Stilettos was all ready for sale, and to think that the shoes which he sent me quite some time ago have been sitting in my inventory all this time while I was waiting for the green light to blog them! But better late than never, and I must say Norman's shoes are still as amazing as when I first blogged about them (see herehere, here and here--didn't realize I blogged quite a bit about them *grin*), with an even better, even easier to use hud, in 6 gorgeous colours with subtle sheen and 40 nail colours to choose from! The cute bow behind can be hidden if you prefer, PLUS you get customized service such as sound fix for those who like to be heard while walking AND the first 10 customers will get a free gift! Woot! So what are you waiting for?


Boogienights-Electric Blue


Boogienights-Mauve


Boogienights-Rainbow


Boogienights-Rouge


Boogienights-Teal


Some close ups...




Taxi to FM Shoes
Poses from Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!