Saturday, November 28, 2009

Erwin's Wet Look!

Erwin has just created another heart-stopping wet-look dress which, again, is NOT something you wear to meet your future mother in-law..LOL!! Hmm....seems to me Erwin is designing more with men in mind--again!! *grins* But still, I sure enjoyed the attention (unwanted or not) while wearing this dress which has a way of clinging to curves I never thought I even had!! Definitely a great dress for women of all shapes!!

Dress: Wet Look from Provocative Clothings
Hair: Naughty from Tekuteku
Bangle and Ring: Perfect diamond set from Shine Jewellery

Erwin's shorts: free from Oahu Hawaii



Erwin the perfectionist photographer...




Yay! A break at last (for me)!! hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!