Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life Imitates Art

I was feeling a little out of sorts yesterday when a good friend of mine, Squishy dropped in and suggested that I visit Art Box. I was reluctant at first because I was just getting comfy, but boy was I glad I moved my butt! Art Box is basically an art gallery with a twist, in that one can get into the artwork itself and, well, imitate art! Or is it the other way round?

Here's Squishy trying his best to persuade me...




Later at Art Box...

OMG! I'm Marge Simpson!



What a happy couple (LOL)!!



I'm larger than life !(for once, hee)...



Anyway, we both had a good laugh at the end of it all and it sure made my day! Thanks Squishy! Muachh!

Dress: Cutie Babe from Icewerk--free
Hair: WR Rose from Savoir Hair--free
Bangles: from Eccentric--free
Booties: from Aniri's Boutique--free
Choker: Black Bunny Choker from Stitch by Stitch--free

I'm not going to list what Squishy is wearing because he has worn that same outfit for so long, I doubt the shops even exist now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!