Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Taking a Break

Wow, I had no idea I had bought so many things--the unpacking seemed more strenuous than the shopping itself..LOL!! Well now it's time for a break from all that madness, and Erwin was as sweet as ever, offering to pamper my feet even though he himself was dog-tired..

On me:-
Dress: Satin Dress from Pink Doll--Pink Doll Hunt gift
Hair: Kaori from H2L

On Erwin:-
Outfit: VTWins Straight Flush (dark) from VTwins Biker Outfits

Pose: Wash Mistress' Feet from Xstreet (chair, basin of water and rug all included)
Skybox: from A.D.D. Andel!--FREE!!








Here I'm all relaxed after that invigorating foot massage and all ready to snuggle with my dear Erwin....who appears to be knocked out..darn!! *LOL*

Lingerie: Angel Arwen (red) from Angel Dessous--Red or Dead Hunt gift
Hair: Maria from D!va--group gift
Bed: Spare Bed from A.S.S. (includes poses)--FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!