Friday, August 6, 2010

Addicted to Opium



Today's outfits are both from Opium, which has become one of my favourite stores of late and which I have blogged about previously here and here. I must say that after some revamp, their group gifts are getting even better and there are also quite a few lucky boards upstairs (you must activate your group tag though). I also loved the fact that membership was closed for awhile when group gifts were set out to reward loyal members who have stayed with them--I admit this is the first time I have heard of such a policy but I'm not complaining because it sure makes members feel special and keeps them addicted, which, incidentally, happens to be the title for members--'Opium Addict'!! *grin*



Outfit: Gold&Jeans (belt included) from Opium--lucky board gift
Shoes: Pinups Gold from Opium--previous group gift (now 10L which gets you a membership invite as well as a wristband shown in the pics above)
Necklace: Flower Mania Necklace from Cero Style--subscriber gift
Hair: Jessy from EMO-tions





Outfit: Biker from Opium--group gift (comes in three colours)
Necklace: Ebony 01 from Finesmith--55L Thursday
Bracelet: Bracelets Red/Golden from Glitter--free
Boots: Buckle Boots from Amilli Daviau--group gift
Hair: Kelia from 3636--free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!