Monday, August 23, 2010

Leather & Sheer



My all-time favourite for formal wear has got to be Paris Metro! Like I said before, the designer Paris Zsun is always brimming with so many new ideas that I swear she doesn't sleep! And her ever-popular Leather & Sheer Gown in black (which I blogged about here sometime ago and I loved it so much I must take new pics of it!) now comes in new gorgeous shades of blue and pink as well! I just love the sharp contrast of leather against sheer, hard-edged versus soft, all beautifully woven together to create a continuous seamless flow....





Leather & Sheer Gown in Black








Leather & Sheer Gown--Sky Blue










Leather & Sheer Gown--Pinkie

All gowns from Paris Metro (Way to go Paris! xxxx)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!