Sunday, August 22, 2010

For the Love of Science (and Erwin)



I can't believe that tomorrow my dear Erwin and I will be celebrating our second year together! Wow, how time flies! So I went shopping for something that would excite and astound Erwin, but I got distracted (again) by this new hunt at GATO (yay!) called 'For The Love of Science'. Actually, I've always had a love-hate relationship with science as a subject, and for the life of me, I could never get my formulae and periodic table right! Ok anyways, after a whole afternoon of shopping, I still found nothing that would suit Erwin, but at least I found something for myself! *hee*





Dress: Love Science from GATO--For The Love Of Science Hunt gift
Bangles: from Veschi--free
Choker: Chained Link Collar from Shitz N Giggles--group gift
Hair: Natalie (includes colour-changeable hat) from EMO-tions
Boots: Bajtra Sweater Cuff Boots from !SSUS! (Thank you Rowan)!
Skin: Special Winter Skin from Miss Murder--This Week's Freebie

3 comments:

  1. But Mistress I understand about the hunt and the blog and all that. It's very important but have you already found the present for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 真是好文呀~~給你拍拍手再加分!!!......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok here comes the translator again LOL!
    非常感謝你,我很高興你喜歡它!And Erwin, no I have not found anything, the lag made it so impossible to shop *grin*!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!