Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wedding Gift



Here's another lovely group gift from Glitterati by Sapphire, and this time it's her special wedding gift to her group members! It has been available for quite some time now, but I didn't have the time to blog it till today. The first thing that attracted me to this dress was the big hat! I think I mentioned in my previous posts that I had a weakness for hats (among other weaknesses, that is *heh*)! I also love the pastel shade of lilac and subtle sheen on this strapless dress...just perfect for a garden wedding reception!





Dress: from Glitterati by Sapphire--special free dress to members
Jewellery: Tirtoff from PB Collection
Hair: Rapunzel from Ali&Ali--MM gift
Shoes: Fuxya from The King of Shoes--1L
Skin: Pari Butterfae (includes wings not shown here) from Dulce Secrets--1L (Summer Fly Bye Hunt)
Eyes: Eyes 06 from Dulce Secrets--free (Eye Giveaway)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!