Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wonder Woman (Almost)



OK I just realized I look like Wonder Woman (the gold version), but pretend you don't see my big hairdo and the wristbands (though I adore them both), and you will see a cute gold outfit from Timmy! Also, I love these lace socks and shoes from Baby Monkey because of the easy-to-use texture huds, and even the colour of the laces at the back of the sock cuffs are changeable! No wonder I lurrve Baby Monkey!



Outfit: Golden Shorts + Top from Timmy--summer gift
Wristbands: Gold Wristbands from Aphrodite--free
Hair: Maryanne from Ali&Ali--MM gift
Socks: Laced Ankle Socks (with texture hud for the sock cuffs) from Baby Monkey--gift
Shoes: Meghan Pumps (with texture hud) from Baby Monkey--group gift
Skin: Taryn Zinfadel from Dulce Secrets--Dare2Bare Hunt gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!