Friday, August 27, 2010

Just Me and Lurani



The weather was so favourable today that I thought I would go for a stroll in the gardens, breathe some fresh air and spend some time alone with just me, myself...and Lurani. If you like the idea of being able to adjust most of your clothing, then Lurani is for you because most of the items in these outfits come in the form of prims with easy resize options. I found the skins interesting too and quite a nice change from what I usually wear--take a look below...



Aviole (includes headgear; shoes and all other accessories not included) with Exclusive Skin 2







Lace Coated Babydoll (includes choker and hat; shoes and all other accessories not included) with Exclusive Skin





Olive Trench Dress (with and without short leather pants and includes belt; boots not included) with Gossip Candy Skin (freebie) and Plastic Candy Skin (freebie)

All clothing and skin from Lurani

Thank you Gisele!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!