Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Colorado Revisited

The other day, thanks to a notecard I got from Clockwork Design (which has become one of my favourite stores for footwear), announcing the start of a new hunt, I decided to pay a visit once again to Amiville, Colorado Springs where my dear Erwin and I had such wonderful adventures (see previous post here).

Outside the Sheriff's Office again where I had many um...fond memories...Smiley



Outfit: Spring Lace Rose from Rag Dollz
Hat, Choker and Gloves: part of Beatrice Teagarden Rose outfit from Rag Dollz
Hair: Twelve from Ali&Ali
Boots: Grace Boots Mauve from Clocktower Design--Strut Your Stuff Hunt gift


The hangman's noose against such beautiful landscape--what a sharp contrast, and what a good reason to behave! *grin*



Outfit: Lovely Wench from Rag Dollz
Necklace: Necklace For Lady Silver from D-Design--group gift
Hair: Julia from Ali&Ali


Now time for some unadulterated debauchery...Smiley



...and time to look for a new job!



Outfit: Peacock Twist (hair feathers, choker, stockings all included) from Rag Dollz--Strut Your Stuff Hunt gift
Hair: Tekesha from Ali&Ali
Boots: Laced Short Boots from FM Shoes

Location: Amiville, Colorado Springs

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it only occured to me now, your avi looks like the korean actress, miss Song Hye Kyo. ^^

    So pretty. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you io! That was really sweet of you! I have not heard of Song Hye Kyo till now, so I went to check her pics on google LOL! Wow, she really IS veyr pretty! Prettier than my avatar for sure!LOL! And thanks for following my blog too! hugsss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!