Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Love You Too GATO!



There's nothing like happy cheery colours to brighten up my day, and that is what GATO does for me, and more! I also love the energy, the vibrance, the boldness and the slight quirkiness that GATO represents and their designs are not just for the young, but for the young at heart and all who share their zest for life!



Dress: GATO Loves You 2--subscriber gift (do join the new subscribo to get this free)
Bangles: Dinah Bangles from The Jewelry Box--1L (I edited the colour which was originally white and black)
Necklace and Earrings: Daisy Set from Ginza Jewelry--free
Bag: Designer Tote Bag from Alba--free (I edited the colour and added my dear Erwin's pic in front *hee*)
Flats: Skull Ballerina (with texture hud) from Limbo--free
Hair: Cher from Hair & Hair--update group gift
Skin: Goodbye Norma Jean from Strumpet--50L (for a pack of 4 skins)





Dress: Baggy Twiggy Dress--60L
Cap: Flat Cap Jeans from YeeVoo Designs--Strut Your Stuff Hunt gift
Flats: Romance Flats/Ballerina from Rag Dollz--subsciber gift
Hair: MariMar from Simply Britnee
Skin: Miss Hawaiin Twopic from Strumpet--50L (for a pack of 4 skins)

Dresses from GATO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!