Monday, March 1, 2010

Spotlight:Paris Metro

Very often when I take time to explore the fashion scene in SL, I am reminded of how little I know about the many wonderful stores out there and Paris Metro is one such store. I was so taken in by the sight of all the gorgeous, soft, fluid and breezy gowns there that I started asking myself how I could have missed such a gem!!! So I just had to contact the designer RFB Morpork myself to ask her where she had been all this time *LOL* and I found her to be as lovely as her creations! Take a look at some of her beautiful workmanship...

Gown: Elemental Air Gown (scarf included) from Paris Metro (courtesy of RFB aka Rose--thank you Rose! xxxx)
Hair: Libby Claire 2 from ChiChickie!--free (group gift)
Jewellery: Elven Arina Jewellery Set from Ceriano Designs--free (MM gift)










Gown: Leather & Sheer Gown in Black (belt included) from Paris Metro--free
Hair: Tirabaci from MrSigmund
Jewellery: Andrea from Donna Flora







Gown: Tequlia Sunrise from Paris Metro--10L
Hair: Sideuptail from Junwave--25L
Jewellery: Imperial Flower from Ceriano Designs











Definitely going back for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!