Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crazy About Inzane Part 1

The first time I came across Inzane Creations by Zane Shepherd, I was drawn to the flowy and girly styles and the cute fairy costumes. Today, the store has expanded with a few branches all over the grid to include beautiful gowns, dresses and even footwear! Zane herself is as lovely as her creations, bubbly, full of creative energy and bursting with new ideas ( I honestly don't know how she does it)!! Take a look at these lovely gowns which I just bought--What I appreciate about these gowns is that they are so versatile, I can wear them as bodysuits too, and some even come complete with hair, shoes and jewellery!!

All gowns from Inzane Creations
All poses from Ks2cool and doll.

Gown: Indianna (shoes included)--80L
Hair: Elise from Free Speerit--free










Gown: Silver Sensation (includes stockings w/garter, shoes, jewellery and hair)--60L









More Inzane tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!