Saturday, February 27, 2010

Perfect Match

I remember when I first set eyes on the designs by Elisea Carter of Gold in the Night, it was love at first sight--her sexy dresses were never tarty, and her beautiful gowns, though elaborate, were never over the top, and this gown I'm wearing today, courtesy of Elisea, is another example of pure luxe. I also found the perfect necklace and earrings to go with this elegant gown, a most exquisite crystal set from PB Collection, which has just undergone a major renovation and is now bigger and better than before. Finally, to complete the look, I added this lovely shimmery silver bangle from NC Paris.

Gown: Venere (includes matching shoes) from Gold in the Night
Hair: Autumn Hair from Topaz Square
Necklace and Earrings: Crystal Drops from PB Collection
Bangle: Fine Bangle from NC Paris









2 comments:

  1. Well I remember the first time I set my eyes on you baby.... my heart skipped a beat, I stood there in front of you - but you... you were looking right through me, paying no attention, busy with your IMs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you're supposed to comment on the clothes dearie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!