Thursday, July 22, 2010

Country Roads

http://planetsmilies.net/music-smiley-7517.gif "Country roads, take me home to the place I belong...."--John Denver



How I lurrve this song--it always reminds me of a time when I was happy and carefree (um..not that I'm not happy and carefree now, but those days were far better *hee*) and I was living amongst simple country folk who were warm and friendly (so were their pets!) and we all just lived on love and sunshine everyday! Oh and mash potatoes, and corn bread, and, and....well....all my favourite things...*sigh*



Outfit: Country Outfit from Gato--75L
Necklace: Red Beaded Necklace from evie--gift
Bag: Beach Bag from Timmy--free
Doll: (Clown) Katty Lamb Doll from KatatOnik--random gift
Flats: Spring Flats Grecian from Duh--1L
Hair: Uemachi (hat included) from W&Y--free
Skin: Summer Fling from Miss Murder--1L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!