Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Quick and Simple

Greetings to all of you! I hope you have all had a great start to 2011! As for me, a new year means new First Life responsibilities, so this post will be quick and simple, just to show you some gifts I got from my all-time favourite Neko store Sassy Kitty!


Dress: Razzel Dazzel from Sassy Kitty--MM gift
Necklace and Earrings: Silver BasketWeave Heart Necklace set from SpiritWeaver--free
Bangle: Gem Bangle from Caliber--free
Hair: Diana (flower included) from LALA Moon--special VIP gift
Eyes: Green Eyes from Dionysus--group gift
Eyelashes: Garage
Nails: Brocade from Mstyle--1L


Dress: Pretty Fashion Addict Dress from Sassy Kitty--MM gift
Hair: Sydney from Raw House--group gift
Eyes: Vampire Eyes from Dionysus--group gift
Eyelashes: Garage


Dress: Pull Dress Black from Sassy Kitty--free (limited time)
Hair: Joshua from EMO-tions--group gift


Poses: !bang, Purple Poses

7 comments:

  1. you're not helping me at all with my inventory downsize! on my way to sassy kitty to get those dresses, cause i love them in your pics! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Moniq, sorry about that *hehe* but still, thanks for your kind comments! Muachhhhhhhhh! Oh and happy shopping!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Corina and Annomis! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!