Monday, May 3, 2010

Tantalising



I was at Lois Designs looking for the 60L item when I came across this beautiful silver gown which comes with jewellery, shoes and a few skirt options--and the best part?? It was all for free!! 'Twas certainly a tantalising offer indeed! So of course I had to grab it before the price changed since I had no idea how long this offer was going to last!Smiley





Dress/Gown: Tantalising in Silver (includes shoes and jewellery) from Lois Designs--free
Hair: Gardenia from Posh



Location: Enscharys

5 comments:

  1. I was looking at my dicktionary here... 'tantalizing'...hummm....

    It's like so tempting and teasing but yet you can't get your hands on it - right my love?

    *pauses for a long moment, figuring out at his pace...*

    Do you mean that I am tantalizing? are you implying about our incident this morning? When I was tempting and teasing but yet you couldn't get a hold of me? I think you said something about being tempted to strangle me?

    erwin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Erwin I'll have to talk to you about this later:-)) how about commenting on the clothes, the pics etc? grin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are nice,
    The clothes are too,
    But all I want in my life,
    Is to .... you.

    Good enough?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes very good Erwin dear,thank you, but no more comments on this post now ok? xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!