Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Free Jewellery from Avon + Alpha!!



Subscriber gift from Avon + Alpha

I chanced upon Avon + Alpha while exploring SL with my dear Erwin and was pleasantly surprised to find so much free jewellery in just one store!! And all without Erwin's knowledge of course (since I promised him I won't shop when he is around), thanks to camera zooming features hehe! Oh and there are also some cute scarves there! OK I know this pose I'm using looks strange, but it's the best I can find from my inventory that will allow me to show all the jewellery clearly! Smiley Anyway, here are some of the rest I got free from Avon + Alpha:-









All jewellery from Avon + Alpha--free (at the time of publication)
Top: Florish (comes with gloves not shown here) from Butterfly EffectZ--group gift
Hair: Adena from Amacci--gift
Shape: Arielle from Curvy Silhouettes--Fallen Angel Hunt gift
Skin: Poppy from Chic Inc.--10L sale
Eyes: Sparkles In Your Eyes from A.S.S.--group gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!