Sunday, May 16, 2010

Intoxicating Paris Metro!!



I don't remember when I got to know Paris Metro designer RFB Morpork aka Rose, but ever since then I have been so in love with her designs that I still can't get enough of her creations! Paris Metro moved to a new location not long ago and the store is bigger, better and the new collection is as intoxicating as ever! On top of this, despite her busy schedule, the hardworking and talented designer herself is still as humble, friendly and approachable as when we first met--I have no doubt Paris Metro will continue to grow from strength to strength and will always remain my favourite for a long time to come. Smiley



Elemental Cherry Blossom Gown





Elemental Sky-Sunset





Truth is Black & White Gown + Cocktail Dress (includes two skirt options, hat and gloves)





Night Garden Gown--Royal Purple (beaded strap included)





Swirl Partie Cocktail Dress (includes hat, choker not included)





IXU Coral Dress (hat, gloves and belt included)

All clothing from Paris Metro
Poses: Elle from Pulling Strings, Sofia from [doll.], Glamour Girl from exposeur

Location: Cadaverum

4 comments:

  1. Wowwww baby, it's been a while since I have seen you dressed sooo well. This designer Paris Metro sure knows how to create clothes. Does she do also men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I sure love her clothes! But sorry dearie, I don't think she designs for men, not for now at least:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite stores too... I love their gowns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, can never get enough of her gowns too! They are quite a refreshing change from the run-of-the-mill types I must say:-)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!