Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Weekend



It's the weekend rush again in RL (for me at least), but I managed to find time to snag these two lovely dresses and even got lucky at Avon + Alpha! Also, Zeev of LollipopZ Hairstyles sprung such a wonderful surprise on group members with 21 hair styles FREE on LollipopZ Day!!Thanks Zeev! I think this offer is only for 22 May though and the sim is closed on this day just for members. But above all, I was truly glad to see Pixie of Baby Monkey Shoes back in SL--Welcome back Pixie!! Finally, I'm still experimenting with new shapes and skins, much to the dismay of my dear Erwin who is soooooo attached to my usual look! Smiley



Dress: Belly Dance Dress from Be Happy!--group gift
Hair: Messy Up Do from LollipopZ--free on LollipoZ Day (for group members)
Location: The Garden









Dress: Kaja Tan from Pretty Lady--Fashion Freaks Hunt gift
Jewellery: Due Natural Stone from Avon + Alpha--lucky board gift
Hair: Sugar from LollipopZ--free on LollipopZ Day (for group members)
Shoes: Mimi Sparrow Mary Jane Pumps from Baby Monkey--group gift (good to have you back Pixie)!
Location: The Deck

In all pics:
Shape: Eleanor from Curvy Silhouettes--group gift
Skin: Cristin from Soffy's--group gift (thanks to Xanthe's skin list again)

2 comments:

  1. You look sensational sweetie..realy lovely styling! Hugzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Xanthe, you don't know how comforting that is to me! I was beginning to regret having posted this because Erwin said this was my worst post ever LOL!He just absolutely hated the pics! Men! sigh... hehe and hugsss you back!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!