Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Don't Rain On My Parade



I was a little amused by the name of this dress 'Don't Rain On My Parade' which I got from the lucky board while shopping at K&CO, still I love the relaxed look, which I thought went quite well with the accessories from aDiva and pretty long hair from DrLife; and just in case it got a little chilly, I pulled on a pair of brown stockings from Timmy as well Smiley





Dress: Don't Rain On My Parade from K&CO--lucky board gift
Hair: Healthy Hair Ying from DrLife--group gift
Necklace, Earrings and Sunglasses: from aDIVA--Mother's Day 2010 gift
Stockings: Shiny Socks from Timmy--free
Shape: from Curvy Silhouettes--gift
Skin: Doudi gift 2 (includes a shape) from ICE COCO--1L

4 comments:

  1. Don't rain on my parade desu ka....

    It means in short "Don't piss on me..." right baby?

    erwin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Erwin, I really don't think that is it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if it is, the dress is still beautiful, so no need to get lost in translation :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you're right Moniq! I do have the habit of majoring on the minor sometimes ! hee..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!