Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Goldilocks

For some reason I'm quite conservative when it comes to skins, and when I find a skin I really like, I just stick to it for years! *LOL* But this Fhang Candy freebie looked so yummy and dewy, I decided to give it a try, though it's a few shades darker than what I'm used to, still I loved it!

Skin: Goli from Fhang Candy--free (group gift)
Hair: Amazonia from Nouveau Miranda--free
Outfit: from Unique Clothing (bracelets included)--free (MM gift)
Shoes: d'Orsay Stiletto from ETD--1L







2 comments:

  1. oh wow you look gorgeous! Lovely post Lisa! Hugzxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Xanthe! Also thanks to your list of skins too that I dare to venture out of my comfort zone LOL! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!