Saturday, May 19, 2012

Per Te (For You)...

Per Te (For You)...

After almost four years together, my dearest Erwin and I are still inseparable and, in his own words, it's only getting stronger...

Ann Shorts and Ann Top from A&A Fashion Shop--new! (both sold separately-other colours available)
Tiziana Hair from HairARt--group gift
Rombo Necklace and Earrings in Ebony/Cedar from PurpleMoon--14K members group giftie (in group notice)
Koko Bangle from N@N@
Leather Brown Thigh Mesh Boots from NCparis--profile pick gift
Pic taken at Neva River

2 comments:

  1. That's the position I prefer. Keeling, hugging and feeling your fingers ruffling my hair.

    Beautiful picture my Mistress!

    erwin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Erwin dear, that's the position I prefer you to be in too *hehe* Muachhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!