Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dangerous!



Dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
Take away my money
Throw away my time
You can call me honey
But you're no damn good for me

--Michael Jackson ('Dangerous')

OK seriously now, much as I love the catchy tune and all, I hereby disassociate myself and my avatar from the lyrics of this song! *LOL* Honestly though, ever since I got this outfit from Badkatz, this song has been ringing NON-STOP in my head, and it's about to drive me nutsssss! But other than that, I simply love all that I'm wearing here, and this cool RP sim I'm at really rocks too!





Outfit: Dangerous from Badkatz (Thank you Yummy)!
Choker: O-Affordance-Midnight from PERTURB/attion
Armlet and Bracelet: part of Micro Outfit from L&H--group gift
Gloves: part of Biker Jeans Shorts Set 'Peggy' from Immerschoen
Tattoo: Kiss Me by niciARTLINE from Immerschoen
Boots: Short Heel Chain Boots (with colour hud) from Opium
Hair: Helen from EMO-tions

Location: Marrowstone Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!