Saturday, February 19, 2011

Teal...Sort of



I can't believe I'm actually early (for once) for this week's colour challenge (see Luna's blog here), considering I'm usually one of the last to submit mine! Anyway, for my teal post, I found a few oldies but goodies in my inventory which I thought went quite well together, and last time I checked, everything is still available at the stores except the shoes!



Dress: Paris Aqua from ME Fashion
Necklace and Earrings: Dora set from Donna Flora
Bracelet:: LionsFace (includes necklace and earrings not worn here) from Vincenca Rosca--free
Hair: 037 from Kyoko's Hair Shop
Shoes: Rita from Donna Flora--previous SAH gift (no longer available)
Poses: EverGlow
Location: Donna Flora

19 comments:

  1. oh what a lovely dress and the shoes are fab too:)love your look

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! and it's definitely teal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a stunning pic very classy, a great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lace detail on the dress. You look like you belong in a cafe in Italy drinking wine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ocean, Asia and KiSMeT!!! *big hugss all round* And you know KiSMeT, I really would love to be in a cafe in Italy drinking wine right now *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, very summery, BRING ON THE SUMMER!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! You are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great look! I love that dress. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dress ... the pattern ... the lace ... great choice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Looks like you belong in a Spanish bazaar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I didn't expect so many kind comments! Thank you Rudhmellowen, Shayariel, Gillian, Gracie, Mayala, Guenevere! *hugs all round* And I agree with Rudhmellowen--Bring on the summer! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow..I love this dress, but those SHOES, OMG to die for!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL Laila, I love those shoes too! Such a pity they are no longer on sale:-( Maybe we could ask the designer to put them back on the shelves *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty!! Those shoes are definitely amazing! I love how much detail there is in them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Lashae! Now we definitely have to try to get the designer to sell those shoes again *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is spectacular on you!!! You always pick the best lacey dresses :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Corina! This one happened to catch my eye! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!