Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sunshine



Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry...



Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high


~John Denver 'Sunshine On My Shoulders'


Pic 1
Dress: Eve from GG's Boutique--free
Bangle: Twilight Gold from E.B Jewelry--January group gift
Hair: Mai (texture-changeable scarf and chain included) from D!va--more than 10000 members celebration gift
Skin: V-day special from Filthy--February group gift


Pic 2
Dress: Emerald Flower Minidress from Glitter--February group gift
Jewellery: Heart with Love from Avon + Alpha--group gift
Hair: Gast (with hat) from Heart Softens--group gift
Skin: Nora from Filthy--February group gift


Poses: SLuicide Girls from Exposeur

6 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful Lisa, and the pics are just awesome and the song too, I'm listening to it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Annomis! I was feeling a little down today and the sunshine, although virtual, made me happier somehow and I remembered this song and I was listening to it over and over again! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think somebody ripped your blog post. >:-[

    http://www.designerstiching.info/sunshine.html

    Did you know they were using it? They didn't credit you. *grumpy face*

    You look lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emerald! Yes I realized that when I saw a post in the feeds by another blogger who was complaining about hers being ripped too, and I sure wish I knew who owned that site!*grrrr*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics Lisa. I love the V-day skin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!