Thursday, February 17, 2011

Red-My Take!



Look Ma, I'm a showgirl! I know I'm quite late for this week's colour challenge (see Luna's blog here) and I had received this amazing MM gift from Rag Dollz for quite some time now, but I finally did it! And boy did I have some fun prancing and posturing (though I almost fell off the stage at one point--good thing there was no audience then *hee*)!


Outfit: Show Stopper (includes headdress, mask, necklace, gloves and stockings) from Rag Dollz--MM gift
Skin: Elora from Style by Kira
Poses: Agapee, Exposeur

13 comments:

  1. This is spectacular! Love the look and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ssssssteaming hot! (I almost wished I hadn't looked 'cause my upcoming teal look is on a similar theme -- but it'll be very different, I promise.) Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Eliza and Ocean! And Ocean, don't worry, we all have different styles even if the theme is almost the same, can't wait to see yours!! Muachhh to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish Blogger had that Plurk (woot) emoticon, cause that's how I feel right now. Awesome, spectacular look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Moniq, I wish that too many times! And thank you!!!! Muachhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh! What a fantastic Look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow amazing feathers:) love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the richness of color in those pics is purely amazing. Takes yer breath away. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing ... I'd definately come to watch your show ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Annomis, Chalice and Mayala!! Big hugsss to you all! But um...Mayala, I need more practice first *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOH LISA I dunno what words to use to describe it, hot, pretty, gorgeous its all of these and more... Im like WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Rudhmellowen! Aww thanks for those kind words! Muachhhhhhhhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!