Sunday, June 6, 2010

Get Shorty



I never thought I would enjoy wearing shorts in SL since I hardly ever wear them even in RL, but lately thanks to some of the gifts I'd been getting, they are starting to grow on me, slowly but surely! Also, I just had to take pics of this lovely skin I received from Exile today (actually I thought they only made hair!)--they seem to go quite well with this gorgeous big hair I got from the MM board at LollipopZ too!



Jacket: one of 7 in a set from Ancay--Fashion Freaks Hunt gift
Shorts: Summer Fun Shorts from TKO--MM gift
Skin: Chloe Blush-Loose Petals from Exile--group gift



Jacket: Neko Jacket from Ancay--Dark Katz Hunt gift
Tube Top and Summer Fun Shorts from TKO--MM gift
Skin: Chloe Shade-Loose Petals from Exile--group gift



Outfit: Sizzle Black from KDee's--MM gift
Skin: Chloe Bronze-Loose Petals from Exile--group gift

In all pics:-
Boots: part of Sizzle Black outfit from KDee's--MM gift
Hair: Provoke from LollipopZ--MM gift

4 comments:

  1. mmmm this ... 'provoke' hair looks real soft. Dearest, Could you stay with it till I come to SL today so I can touch it?

    erwin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that skin and that hair are just great! It's funny that I have them in my inventory but did not have the time to unpack, so I'm looking at them on your blog :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that's always the problem with group gifts, you have them but there's just not enough time to unpack, let alone blog about them! I do the same too many times!:-)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!