Thursday, October 14, 2010

Illicit!



Yes, I'm having an Illicit love affair! With the dresses, that is! *grin* If, like me, you have a penchant for dresses that are sexy, daring and bold, then Illicit is the store for you! And right now there are two group gifts available (not sure how long they'll be up there though), but I'm only showing you the blue one below which I love so much that I haven't taken it off ever since I first wore it! *hee*





Dress: Blue Dress from Illicit Designs--group gift
Choker: Neptune's Tears Collar from Frippery--gift
Hat: 101 Hat from CentoPallini at Jewelry Fair--free
Bags: Bags of Fun from Fierce Designs--group gift
Shoes: Fashionista Escarpin (with texture hud) from NCparis--profile pick gift
Hair: Bella from Simply Britnee--lucky chair gift
Poses: Just a Pose, aDORKable, Estetica
Location: Elacor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!