Friday, October 22, 2010

Giovanni!



I came across Giovanni some time ago when I was participating in some hunt, so I made a note to remind myself to visit the store when I was free, but for some reason I lost my note and couldn't find the store even with the search engine, so I gave up. It wasn't till yesterday that I chanced upon Giovanni again while I was shopping (as usual) at some sim, and boy was I delighted! Yep, the dresses that first caught my eye were still there and this time I was not leaving without buying them!


I don't usually go for red, but I fell in love with this yummilicious red dress immediately because it was in a particular shade of red that I liked and I was also drawn to the intricate details on the super-duper low cut bodice which remind me of the gorgeous embroidery on ethnic costumes in luxurious fabric. Also, the heels in the same shade of red looked sooo good that I just had to buy a pair to go with this dress!



Dress: Leia from Giovanni
Jewellery: Ethnic Gold from JKtrends
Hair: Chiaki (rose included) from D!va--group gift
Shoes: Aline (with texture hud) from Giovanni



I love this orange-y dress with white and green accents because the bright and cheery colours make me happy and it comes with matching accessories too!




Dress: Sandie (necklace, bracelet and belt included) from Giovanni
Hair: Lindsey from A Wild Hair--update group gift


Poses: Posies
Location: Mystico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!