Friday, September 10, 2010

Business Class with Pounce!



I love today's outfit from Pounce, a store which I had blogged about previously (see third pic here)--the white and blue shades with cute butterfly motifs are so pleasing to the eye, and the plunging neckline combined with a super sexy mini skirt that barely covers the butt makes this one my favourite outfits of all time, especially when I'm on those hot date nights with my dear Erwin! *hee*



Business Class in Butterfly Blue (shoes and accessories not included) from Pounce

Thank you Melian! xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You rocked those pictures and that hair too! lol *huggles* I am glad you liked it. My fav picture is the top one. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh glad you liked it Melian and thank you! muachhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!