Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two in One!



Two gifts in one day, that is! It was just too good to be true--one was an eyelash fatpack from Slava Parkin (remember in my previous posts I was so crazy about her tattoo lashes that I wanted to kiss the ground she walked on? I still do.*hee*) and the other was a gorgeous red outfit from Sierra Gourdou of Simply, a 'simply' fabulous store which sells everything from sexy casuals to formals and which I had blogged about before (see here and here). Muachhhhh to the both of you!









Long Dress/Bodysuit: Temptress in Red from Simply--Thank you Sierra!
Earrings: Flowers Earrings from Finesmith--September group gift
Bracelet: part of Parure Elements Set from Eden Beverly at Finesmith--55L for a set
Shoes: Imperial from La MiLa--August group gift
Hair: Sakura Hair from Uncleweb Studio at Hair Fair 2010 --free
Skin: Sophie from Mynerva--Think Pink Hunt gift
Eyelashes: Eyelashes for Viewer 2 Fat Pack from Garage--Thank you Slava!
Poses: Elegance from Miamai at Hair Fair 2010--free

2 comments:

  1. HOOORAY for tattoo eyelashes!! They make me so happy!

    I LOVE that Sophie skin - I don't think Mynerva is capable of making a skin that looks bad - I was so excited when I got that Think Pink prize and tried it out. And it looks adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for your kind comment about the skin, though I think this skin probably makes everyone look good! And LOL looks like we are both crazy about tattoo eyelashes! Hip hip hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!