Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Simply Fab!



I love these fabulous hunt items from Simply, a store which I had blogged about previously (see here), especially the naughty bikini with the 'drop' option *hee* and the dotty yellow dress (which certainly suits this hunt perfectly with its bright cheery 'sunshine-y' colour). I also love today's location at Hide & Seek because of its wide open spaces, lush greenery and qaint little shops. It was really quite therapeutic for me as I took my time to look around and to just enjoy a quiet stroll alone. By the way, the Hide & Seek Hunt is still on and I managed to complete it, but I will only be showing one hunt item because most of the rest, especially the dresses, are already all over the feeds.



Bikini: Itsi Bitsi Polka Dot Bikini from Simply--Falling in Love Hunt
Hair: Pury from Ohmai--1L
Hair Accessory: Red Rose Hair Pieces from Cero Style--group gift
Swing: Tree Swing from Awesome Blossom--Hide & Seek Hunt gift



Dress: Dotty Yellow with Black from Simply--Mornin' Sunshine Hunt
Necklace: Black & White Bead Necklace from kitsch me--free
Hair: Hui from DrLife
Shoes: Jayne from Jazumi--lucky board gift
Pose: Greatest Hits from Olive Juice--free (for a pack of assorted poses)



Outfit: Flirt from Simply--Twisted Hunt 2010
Jewellery: Platinum and Ruby Set from RJD--50L
Hair: Lee from DrLife
Pose: True Blood from Olive Juice--1L (for a pack of assorted poses)







Dress and Gown: Turning Time Green (necklace included, with different skirt options) from Simply--Steam 3 Hunt
Hair: Zz504 from DrLife
Poses: HodgePodge from Juxtapose--350L (Project Donate)


Location: Hide & Seek

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and thank you for blogging my swing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Are these pictures on Flickr? I'd love to have them added to the Awesome Blossom & Hide and Seek groups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Clementine!! Thanks for reading my blog! yes they are on Flickr! And love your swing btw! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!