Friday, September 24, 2010

Crazy About Victoria Endsleigh!



OMG! Victoria Endsleigh has these six gorgeous dresses and gowns for sale at only 60L this weekend!  I love practically all her creations because they exude sensuality and hug me in ways that accentuate curves I never thought I had! This designer certainly knows what a woman needs! But above all else, I find Victoria to be a very sweet and gentle person as well, as lovely as the beautiful clothes she designs!



This outfit is both urban grunge chic and semi-formal elegance--talk about versatility!
Boho and Chic (includes skin, necklace, stockings, hair with hat)



How I love the sweet, innocent air about this dress!
Sugah (includes skin and hair)



Just love that high slit at the side and the no-nonsense big hair--this is one lady you wouldn't want to mess with! *grin*
Avalon (includes gloves, hair, hip and shoulder flower accessories--wearing Sugah skin)



I couldn't help chuckling again and again over this sexy ensemble because of the baby! Trust Victoria to come up with something unexpected! A Vamp with a baby? I love it!
Vampire Diaries (includes Vampire baby with pose, hair, shoulder and hip flower accessories--wearing Boho skin)





This reminds me of Red Riding Hood except here it's choco and definitely sexier, especially without the cape! And I love the pun-ny name too!
Chocolatte (includes skin, hair, cape, chocolate eggs not shown here)



Ahhh...vintage Victoria Endsleigh--no need for more words....
Shimmer Gown (includes gloves, hair and head band--wearing Boho skin)

All clothing, skin, hair and accessories from Victoria Endsleigh Couture
Poses: HogePodge from Juxtapose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!