Monday, September 13, 2010

White Innocence



This lovely September group gift from Glitterati by Sapphire is all pure white innocence if not for the sexy low-cut flowery bodice discreetly hidden under a sheer white top, which suits me perfectly because I just lurrve contrasts! That's why I chose this femdom-inpired spikey heels to complete the look! Oh and I MUST mention this fantastic pair of eyelashes that I just bought from Garage! I know I'm slow but this is the first time I'm trying on tattoo layers for Viewer 2 and I LOVE these eyelashes! Now I don't ever have to adjust and re-adjust AND re-adjust my lashes again! Thank you thank you thank you Slava Parkin for creating them! (Think I will kiss the ground she walks on *hee*)





Dress from Glitterati by Sapphire--September group gift
Hair: Alicia from DrLife
Earrings: Gift Earrings from CCD--grand opening gift
Shoes: Spike from Heart & Sole--Twisted Hunt gift
Eyelashes: 009 for Viewer 2 from Garage--50L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!