Saturday, March 26, 2011

For My Plurk and Flickr Friends!





I've always appreciated my friends from plurk and flickr since these are now my main channels of communication, but in my recent struggle with SL shadows and technical problems with my graphics card, driver, etc, I've come to appreciate them even more--their prompt responses, their advice, suggestions (and even some funny comments *hehe*) all made me feel so loved. And also many thanks to a fellow blogger and flickr friend Mimi Namiboo (whose photo-taking skills I really admire-see her blog here) because she found the solution to my problem!!! Yay!! So today I dedicate these pics (with shadows, at last!!!) to Mimi and to all my plurk/flickr friends!! Big hugss and kisses to all of you!

Sally Butterfly outfit (bangles included) from KDee's--MM gift
Bling Bling necklace from LOULOU&CO--DIMH2 gift
Camila hair from Simply Britnee--new!
Gum skin from JeSyLiLo--new!
Selene boots white from Baby Monkey--new!
Poses from Annomis Poses and Animations

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got the problem fixed. Graphics issues can make SL impossible to navigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Salvatore for your help!! xxxx

    Aww thank you Laila!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, shadows at last! And, Lisa, the pictures are truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you Ocean, that is very encouraging for me! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you have it sorted out! And that you won agains the shadows! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so relieved too Moniq! And thanks again for your support!! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! I'm glad you got this problem fixed. Welcome to the world of shadows :) Fantastic pictures, Lisa! huggies

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome shadows beautiful pics...:) (I'm still no shadows maybe in the near future) Glad you fixed them in the end hehe...Winks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi!!! Ohh thank you for saving me! *bows to you* LOL!! And big hugsssssssss xxxxxxxxx!!!

    And thank you Annomis!!! I'm glad too!! hugsssss!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lisa just wow! Love the shadows!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!