Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Purrfect Doll!

That's what you get when you match dresses as adorable as these from Dilly Dolls with fab shoes from Purrfect 10!

purrfect doll 1
Bennie Teal from Dilly Dolls--new!
Maia Heels Lace Black from P10--new!


purrfect doll 2
Bennie Brown from Dilly Dolls--new!
Maia Heels Lace Crimson from P10--new!


purrfect doll 3
Maia Heels Lace Brass and Maia Heels Lace Silver from P10--new!


purrfect doll 4
Amara Heels Snakeskin from P10 (VIP gift) and  Serenity Ocean Heels from P10 (standard group gift)

Marigold hair from SFBH--new! (previously blogged)
Poses from Bent, Phresh, agapee

9 comments:

  1. Me too Emerald! Thanks for dropping by! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHH Me LOVES those pokidot purty dresses. LACE heels!! count me in, I am gettin a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Laila! OK see you there too! *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the poses too! You look like you're dancing to some great music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Ocean, I sure enjoyed using those dramatic poses!*hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love the new lace shoes from P10!! They are so elegant and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dresses! I like the lace shoes too. They are different.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lashae and KiSMeT! Those lace shoes are my faves too! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!