Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Life's A Picnic :-)

Life's A Picnic-)

I'm so in love with this new Jessica skin from MyDear Skin--maybe it's not new to most, but I've never come across skins that come with different cup sizes instead of cleavage! I must say these cup sizes (from A to D) are really convenient and effective especially for those whose shapes can't be modified.There are quite a few tones to choose from but medium is my favourite and each pack comes with a tintable hairbase, eyebrow shape and pubic hair. Finally, thanks to Bliss Windlow's blog which I read regularly, I saw this lovely white dress she was wearing and I just had to get it (by the way, there's also another dress group gift at the store so make sure you get that as well)! Thanks Bliss! xoxo

"Riley" Spring Dress from Dashwood--group gift
Sienna Hair from Tameless--exclusive item for the Keep Calm and Keep Shopping Event (now till 28th May)
White Opal Circlets (includes necklace, earrings and bangle) from Graffitiwear--new!
Jessica Skin (medium 3, C cup) from MyDear Skin--new!

2 comments:

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!