Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Romance is in the air-and in the details

Honestly, I have never really been a fan of dresses that looked too complicated, with too many attachments and too many options, but when I saw these creations from A La Folie by Pixivor Allen, I told myself, oh what the heck, I just gotta have them!! (LOL)--I mean, just LOOK at the details!! And what's more, they come with matching shoes, so that sure saves me time hunting for more shoes (unless of course you need the excuse to do more shopping *grins*) Also, I love the light-weight materials and the way the skirts just sway with every little movement--Just look at what I bought:





Dress: A La Folie Passion Noir-with matching necklace, earrings, bracelet and shoes! Great for a romantic evening out :-))
Hair: Gingko A (ebony) from Tukinowaguma

Dress: A La Folie Vert Empire-with different skirt options, matching shoes, and great details at the back, bodice and in the skirts!
Hair: 037 (black) from White Well



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!