Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New Year Surprise!

When my dear friend Corina Carlberg of Aggressione told me she was going to send me something nice for the New Year, I never expected to receive two packages with dresses named after me! What a wonderful New Year surprise, and in the styles that I love too (she sure knows my taste *hee*), with impossibly short mini-skirts, plunging necklines (woohoo!) and matching heels! Thank you so much Corina! Muachhh!

Lisa Silver Lace Dress

Lisa Silver Lace Dress with Silver Heels (hud included) from Aggressione--new!
Thulani Hair (with headband and hud) from MINA
Fireworks Necklace from Finesmith--group gift
Bracelet BRY Silver from RYCA
Winter Set Nails (includes earrings not worn here) from PurpleMoon at The Tropicalia Bazaar--TTB subscriber gift

Lisa Gold Lace Dress

Lisa Gold Lace Dress with Gold Heels (hud included) from Aggressione--new!
Pause Puff Hair (with head band) from Analog Dog--freeball
Corsage Bangles from WTG--free

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you love the dress :D Awesome photos!!! Happy New Year Lisa!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED your dresses Corina! Thank you again and Happy New Year to you too my friend! hugss and kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!