Friday, December 25, 2009

Farvel, Aleida!

A few days ago, one of SL's most talented designers, Aleida Rhode, sent me this box of clothes, not for review, but for me to blog about the closure of her shop Aleida and to announce a huge store-wide sale of 40% to 60% on everything, including skins, from now to 31st December. Usually I would have been over the moon to receive such gorgeous items, but this was not exactly music to my ears--I mean, Aleida is giving up her shop here in SL, and I'm really going to miss her great craftsmanship, attention to detail and unique yet classy designs which are, by far, almost unparalleled in all of SL (in my opinion, at least). Take a look at some of the items that will be on sale at Aleida:-

Lily gowns (Fly Hair from Tekuteku):









Rudolf gowns (Gloss hair from Tekuteku):






Jonan minidresses (Mala Naturals Jewellery from Mashooka and 037 Hair from White Well):






Five different shades of Gulu Capri with Ray Shirts (in six shades) which were never released (Gingko Hair from Tukinowaguma):







...and there's more at the shop!! So hurry down to Aleida before everything disappears! Remember, last day of sale is 31st December 2009! And with this, may I wish Aleida the very best in all her future endeavours, and may she enjoy a well-deserved break back home in Denmark--you will be greatly missed Aleida!! *hugs & kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!