Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Midweek..

Julia Dress and Siria Hair

Anniversary Gown, Djane Hair and Zara Light Fairy Skin

Acacia Gown, Audrey Hair and Zara Mermaid Skin

Derin Dress, Aurelia Hair and Zara Dark Fantasy Skin

These days with my new venture in RL, I"m afraid I won't have time to post everyday like I used to, yet there are so many new things happening in SL that I guess the only way is to be more selective and to make every post count (or at least I'll try to), so each post will probably be quite picture-heavy. Now about The Big Boobies Show--I'm not sure what it's all about but I know I have to abide by the no-adult rules of  some feeds that I'm on, so I won't be showing my boobies for sure, however, you really MUST take a  look at these gorgeous skins that Glam Affair has created just for this event, and since they go so well with dresses and gowns, I ditched my initial plans to have some fantasy-related pics:-) Also, Pelle has released two new hairstyles, one of which is a punk-like hair with braids and shaved hair base tattoo named Djane which happens to go so well with the new beautiful formal gown from Armony! As for EMO-tions, I can never get enough of their hairstyles, and I can't believe I actually overlooked this lovely updo named Aurelia which is part of a dress gift at The Event Hollywood! I know I'm talking too much here but just one last thing--DK Designs is now Kanou! With the opening of the new store there's a new release named Julia, a lovely polka-dotted mesh dress in six colours, each with Lolas Tango top applier! And from now till 10 April, Julia Red will be sold at a special price of 50L instead of the usual 200L! OK end of rambling :-)

Top to bottom:

Julia Red Mesh Dress (includes Lolas Tango top applier) from Kanou--new! (other colours available)
Siria Mesh Hair (blonde light black) from Pelle--new!
Latex Nails from Bamboo Nails
Tango Mesh Breasts from Lolas
Zara Skin-Europa 09 D from Glam Affair at Skin Fair 2013
Pose from BENT

Anniversary Mesh Gown from Armony--new!
Djane Hair Black (with shaved black hair base tattoo) from Pelle--new!
Classic Pearls (texture change--includes necklace, earrings, bracelets and rings) from Lazuri--free
Jazzy Nails from Bamboo Nails
Couture Eyeliner No. 02 from Glam Affair
Zara Skin-Light Fairy D and Zara Eyebrows Shape 02 (includes Lolas Tango skin applier not worn here) from Glam Affair at The Big Boobies Show
Pose from Posies

SAS Acacia Gown (seafoam--includes ruffled collar, shoulder wrap, flower belt, full/split pants and various skirt styles) from Sascha's Designs--new! (other colours available)
Audrey Hair from EMO-tions at The Event Hollywood--new! (also blogged here)
Liberty Necklace and Earrings (turquoise) from EMO-tions at The Event Hollywood--new! (golden version blogged here)
Nails from Mandala
Couture Eyeliner No. 02 from Glam Affair
Zara Skin-Mermaid D and Zara Eyebrows Shape 02 (includes Lolas Tango skin applier not worn here) from Glam Affair at The Big Boobies Show
Pose from Posies

Derin V Neck Dress Flower from Vero Modero--new! (other colours available)
Aurelia Hair (with hair base tattoo--also comes with dress and earrings) from EMO-tions at The Event Hollywood--Hollywood gift
Tiger Lilly Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets and Ring from Chop Zuey--gifts (member/non-members)
Nails from Adoness
Zara Skin-Dark Fantasy BL and Zara Eyebrows Shape 02 (includes Lolas Tango skin applier not worn here) from Glam Affair at The Big Boobies Show
Pose from Posies




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!