Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My One Minute of Fame :-)

My One Minute of Fame -)

Pop Princess Collection-Posh Princess (mesh skirt and top--microphone included) from DCNY at My Attic--new! (21st--28th Feb; other colour combinations available)
Strange Love Hair (with braided tattoo) from EMO-tions at My Attic--new! (21st--28th Feb)
Stud Leather Bracelets from RealEvil Industries--group gifts
Cross Necklace from R+a
Gold Studded Leather Gloves from Grayscale
Visor by MountainLion Shinn--free
Fishnet Leggings from Curious Kitties--free
Skin (HappyValentine 2013) from Jesylilo--group gift
Pose from BENT





2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture, it is fantastic! Thank you for featuring items from My Attic @ The Deck. I hope you will consider adding the pic to our flickr pool

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/myatticatthedeck/

    xoxSasyxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sasy for your kind words and invite!!! I have added my pics to your flickr pool! xoxo

      Delete

Thank you! Your comment will appear shortly after moderation!